Rotran Certification Requirements
These are the basic requirements for Rotran, this will allow your Company to transport coal between power stations and power stations and mines. Rotran require a Safety File in order to validate your Company
The following information is required in order to complete the Safety File for Rotran. The SAFETY FILE has to be completed and accepted by Rotran before medicals,inductions and Truck Inspections can be booked.
Registration of your Company and trucks can then be added to their database.
· YOUR COMPANY LETTER HEAD WITH LOGO
· LETTER OF GOOD STANDING (WORKMANS COMPENSATION)
· CONTRACT BETWEEN THE CONTRACTOR AND THE CLIENT (later!)
· COMPANY ORGANOGRAM (SIGNED BY THE CEO WITH THE DATE)
· FLEET LIST
· COPY OF TRUCKS & TRAILERS LICENSE & COF PAPERS
· ROTRAN VEHICLE INDUCTION SLIPS (-LATER!)
· LIST OF EMPLOYEES AND WHAT ARE THEIR JOB DESCRIPTION (FULL NAMES, SURNAME & I.D.) (SUPERVISORS, MECHANICS, GENERAL WORKERS, TARPAULI ASSISTANTS, TYRE FITTERS, TRUCK WASHERS ETC.)
· LIST OF DRIVERS
· DRIVERS INFORMATION (LICENSE, I.D., MEDICAL & INDUCTION CARDS ROTRAN “IF NO ROTAN CARD YET THEN THE MEDICAL AND INDUCTION CERTIFICATE). (FOREIGN DRIVERS MUST HAVE PASSPORTS, LICENSES, AND PUBLIC DRIVING PERMITS AND WORK PERMITS, WHERE ZIMBABWEAN HAS ASYLUM PAPER COPY OF THOSE).
· DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PER-USE INSPECTION CHECK LIST?
· WHAT TRACKING DO YOU USE, WHO’S MANAGING THE TRACKING
· AND WHAT IS YOUR PROCEDURE FOR DRIVERS THAT ARE SPEEDING
IT NORMALLY TAKES 7 WORKING DAYS FOR SAFETY FILE ALONE, DEPENDING HOW QUICKLY YOU CAN GET ME ALL THE INFORMATION
For assistance, contact:
BlueRisk Management (PTY) Ltd
Last Updated (Wednesday, 14 August 2013 14:13)